Join the Gold Coast Titans NRL and NYC teams to celebrate the 2016 rugby league season during our annual Awards Night featuring the presentation of the Paul Broughton Medal.
$195 - APPLY NOW
Presented by Audi Centre Gold Coast. Join the players of the Gold Coast Titans to help raise funds for much needed charities during an evening of fine dining, entertainment and stage and silent auctions.
$230 - APPLY NOW
Sponsors and Palladium Club members join the Titans and coaching staff on the fairways for a 4 – ball Ambrose event. The package includes 18 holes of golf, golf cart per team, complimentary beverages on the course, a pre golf BBQ breakfast and lunch post golf along with the chance to win fantastic prizes.
$125 - APPLY NOW
VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and Diners Club
All credit card charges will appear on your statement as a payment to Gold Coast Titans Pty. Ltd. Members purchasing by credit card will be charged an additional 1% as these charges are applied directly by the bank (if paying by VISA, Mastercard or AMEX). Club purchases incur an additional 1.8% fee
Bank, personal and company cheques and money orders:
Please make cheques or money orders payable to GOLD COAST TITANS. All members paying by this method must write their full name and contact number on the back of cheque or money order. Please see Terms and Conditions with regards to cheque payments.
Debit credit cards are accepted where they are backed by VISA or Mastercard. No other debit cards are accepted.
By ticking the partial payment option you will be charged according to the dates set out in the enclosed partial payment application form. This facility is provided by Debit Success.
If you would like to purchase your membership via Direct Debit, you will be contacted by the Titans Partnership.
All ticketed membership packages are transferable. If a member is unable to attend a home game the membership may be given to a friend/relative for use. Please be aware that entry to the stadium will be subject to the category of the membership.
1. Payments made by credit card, bank, personal/company cheque or money order will be banked immediately on receipt. Allocation of seats will be to the stipulated timetable. Any difference in payment amount between requested order and what is ultimately allocated will be dealt with at time of seat allocation.
2. Dishonoured Credit Card Payments
If a credit card payment is declined by the bank, the member will be contacted to arrange an alternate form of payment. If the further payment option is not successful the order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and referred to the Titans Partnership Manager.
3. Dishonoured Cheque Payments
If a cheque is dishonoured, the member will be contacted to arrange an alternate form of payment. All dishonoured cheques will incur an immediate fee of $20, as these fees are automatically applied by the bank. If a subsequent payment option is not successful, the order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and referred to the Titans Partnership Manager.
4. Paying by instalments
Palladium and Club Lounge members choosing to pay by instalments will do so by the member entering into an agreement with Gold Coast Titans. Members who choose to pay by instalments will be bound by the Terms and Conditions of their agreement with pay way. Cancellation fees and missed payment fees also apply and will be charged for every missed payment.
5. Cancellation of a Membership order
Members may apply to the Club to have the unused portion of their membership cancelled. Any application for cancellation must be accompanied by a written explanation of the circumstances which the member considers merit cancellation of the membership. The Club reserve to itself the right in its absolute discretion to agree or not to agree to cancel a membership following a request to agree or not agree to cancel a membership following a request by a member. Members who are permitted to cancel their membership will incur a $20 cancellation fee per membership, regardless of the time at which the membership was cancelled. If a membership is cancelled a member will be charged for seating for games occurring prior to cancellation. The amount charged will be at the per game rate of the respective corporate category. The cost will be deducted from any amount refunded to the member for the unused portion of the membership. The $20 cancellation fee will also apply in these instances.
6. The Titans reserve the right to suspend/cancel a membership of any member who behaves in a manner that is deemed to be inappropriate. Members must always remain mindful of those around them, and immediately report anything deemed to be inappropriate to the stand manager at the top of the aisle on game day so that the matter can be dealt with immediately, or members can call or SMS Venue assist on 0427 002 699. The Titans have the right to decide what is considered to be inappropriate conduct in its ole and unfettered discretion. The member has no right to object to appeal against any decision made by the Titans to suspend or cancel a membership as a consequence of acting in a manner the Titans consider is inappropriate. All members are expected to uphold the Titans Member Code of Conduct found here and failure to comply can result in immediate cancellation of the membership. In circumstances where membership is suspended or cancelled for inappropriate conduct the member will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of the membership entitlements
7. Members should be aware that there is legislation in Queensland relating to the resale of tickets at Cbus Super Stadium and breach of these laws may attract criminal penalties.
8. All members must take responsibility for updating all personal details, to allow effective communication between parties. The Titans hold no responsibility for a member’s failure to update their personal details. To update your personal details please call the Partnership Manager on (07) 5656 5650.
9. Any user of the member’s membership rights is also bound by the terms and conditions of the membership, and the member is obliged to inform such persons of these terms and conditions
10. As a Titans member you have the opportunity to be provided with promotional offers from our sponsors. However, if you would prefer not to receive marketing/promotional material please contact us on (07) 5656 5650 to have your details removed from all future marketing and promotional databases
11. The products and services offered in any sponsor material are not offered by the Titans. The Titans do not accept liability for any product or service referred to in such material, and to the widest extent possible at law excludes all liability with respect to the products and services
12. You consent to the Titans providing personal information you have provided to the Titans (excluding any details related to methods of payment) to our sponsors for the purpose of our sponsors providing you with details of offers that may be of interest to you.
13. All corporate memberships are subject to the terms of entry of Cbus Super Stadium. Please visit www.cbussuperstadium.com.au for full details.
14. All memberships are subject to the terms of ticket sale from Ticketek. Please visit www.ticketek.com.au for full details.
15. All details outlined in the Frequently Asked Questions also form part of the Terms and Conditions
16. The Titans reserve the right to itself to amend these terms and conditions and may be reasonable necessary from time to time.
17. All material printed within the membership brochure or Renewal Form is included in the Terms and Conditions of sale.
18. The term life and lifetime refers to the period for which the Titans are granted to compete on the National Rugby League competition and have a home venue at which to play.
DIRECT DEPOSIT REQUEST SERVICE AGREEMENT FOR SUITE AND BOX PARTNERS ONLY
1. The member hereby authorise Titans to make periodic debits as indicated on the front of the Direct Debit request
2. The member acknowledges that the debit amount will be debited from my/our account according to the terms and conditions of my/our agreement with the Titans. Minimum deposit of 20% of the GST inclusive amount, balance to be paid via equal monthly direct debit instalments up to 10 months following receipt of deposit.
3. The member acknowledges that it is my/ our responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account by the due date to enable the direct debit to be honoured on the debit date. (Direct debits normally occur overnight: however transactions can take up to three (3) business days depending on your financial institution. I/We acknowledge and agree that sufficient funds will remain in the nominated account until the direct debit amount has been debited from the account and that if there are insufficient funds available, I/We agree that we will pay any fees and charges that may be charges by Titans financial institution
4. The member acknowledges that there may be a delay in processing if:
a) There is a public or bank holiday on the day, or any day after the debit date;
b) A payment request is received by Titans on a day that is not a Banking Business Day;
c) A payment request is received after normal Titans cut off times, being 4:00pm Queensland times Monday to Friday
5. Any payments that fall due on any of the above will be processed on the next business day
6. The member acknowledges that any request to stop or cancel the debit arrangement must be directed to Titans
7. The member acknowledges that any debit payments for an amount of which you dispute you will discuss with Titans in the initial instance
8. The member acknowledges that if a debit is returned by my/ our financial institution as unpaid, I/We will be responsible for any fees and charges for each unsuccessful debit in addition to any financial institution charges and collection fees, including and not limited to the fees of any solicitor and collection agent appointment by Titans
9. The member authorise Titans to attempt to reprocess any unsuccessful payments
10. The member authorise;
(a) The debit user to verify details of my/ our account with my/ our financial institution;
The Titans believe that everyone has the right to enjoy all games and events in a safe and supportive environment. This extends to members, supporters, players, volunteers, staff and opposition fans and players. Please ensure you are familiar with this code of conduct as failure to comply can result in your membership being cancelled.
• I will respect the importance and pride in the Titans brand and Club and ensure all our actions as Titans supporters are commensurate of the Titans culture and brand
• I will passionately cheer on the Titans and acknowledge the efforts of the Titans players and staff, win, lose or draw.
• I will display good sportsmanship in defeat
• I will respect every person we encounter at Titans games and events regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, team, ethnic origin and beliefs
• I will respect all decisions made by the Club, even if I may disagree with them at times
• I will engage in friendly rivalry with opposition fans but not taunt them or display bad sportsmanship
• I will respect and abide by the Conditions of Entry of our home ground and all Conditions of Entry that apply at grounds in which the Titans play away
• I will not react aggressively to any taunts, jibes or abuse by opposition supporters
• I will not engage in or encourage the use of any threat, abuse or violence of any opposition supporters, players, officials, media, mascots, venue staff, other spectators and the general public
• I will not behave in ways that may cause embarrassment to the Titans Club or inhibit others from enjoying the viewing of a rugby league game, whether at home or away
• I will not consume alcohol in excessive amounts which may impact on another’s enjoyment of the game (or a Club event) in a family-friendly environment
• I will work with the Titans Club and stadium security/staff to ensure this Code of Conduct or any Conditions of Entry to the ground is followed and enforced at Titans home and away games, including at Titans functions
• I will not tolerate any breach of the Code of Conduct by Titans members, their guests or those who attend Titans games and support the Club in enforcing the Code of Conduct and/or cancelling individual memberships
The following behaviour will not be tolerated:
• Participation in any foul, abusive, offensive, racial or discriminatory language, harassment or actions.
• Fighting or otherwise violent, abusive, threatening or profane behaviour of any kind
• Provoking or deliberately inciting others.
• Excessive alcohol consumption
• Vandalism and other destruction of property
• Wearing or displaying obscene or discriminatory messages
• Any interferences with the progress of the game, field invasions, or the throwing of any objections onto the field or towards other
• Any other major breaches of the Conditions of Entry that apply at Cbus Super Stadium or away grounds